1. Documenting your wedding day as it happens - the tender moments between newlyweds, the joy of guests, the bittersweet tears between parents, and all of the emotion wrapped up between you and your people on your wedding day.
2. I appreciate keeping things simple and communicative. If you need me, I'm here to help. I will guide you though the process, formulate a plan, work with you and your planner on a schedule so we can make the most of the day.
3. To me, love is love. It doesn't matter who. All are welcome.
4. My wedding photography style is both documentary and lifestyle. What does this mean if you're a bride or groom? Mainly, I'm confident directing you through a series of images to tell a story, but I will also encourage you to be free, wild, silly, stupid, rowdy, or whatever else comes out! The key is to have fun and the day is yours to enjoy!
5. I edit my weddings in a way that will look good forever. My work is neither "dark and moody" or "light and airy". I like rich colors, contrast, and clean skin tones that are true to the day. Everything mimics the look and quality of film because it stands against the test of time.