I'm a big fan of CLASSIC. My palette usually hits with bold, saturated colors, but sometimes I love the mood of softer, muted tones.
When it comes to weddings, I am not a "fine art" wedding photographer. I’m more like a "people, friends and family" wedding photographer. Don't get me wrong, I love artful photographs, but a wedding day is more than this and I work hard to be capture the real moments that unfold. A great portrait of a loved one beats an overly-styled jewelry shot every single time, if you ask me.
I love couples who are confident, happy and know how to make each other laugh. Don't worry if you've never spent any time in front of a camera, I'll guide you through the process. It's all about having a bit of fun during this special time and being able to walk away with some great photographs.
If you love this stuff as much as I do, chances are we'll be best friends.
- I support Liverpool FC. Go Reds!
- Great coffee is as just as important as good sleep.
- Cocktail of choice is the Manhattan. Who makes the best one in Charlotte?
- Thanks to Top Gun, I love the F-14 Tomcat and airplanes. Always have. Always will.
- I play drums and used to tour in a band.
- Massive sweaters in the winter. Party shirts year round. I wear VANS for almost every occasion.
- New Orleans. The trumpets. The trombones. The vibe. It's my favorite city in the US.
- big dogs you can "wrastle" with because they more resemble a bear.
- Australia. It's been a second home to me since 2011. I've spent a lot of time on the Central Coast and Sydney.
If you've made it this far and are interested in having a chat, please fill out my contact form by clicking here. Or by droppping a quick email to email@example.com I'm easy going and would love to hear more about your wedding. Cheers!