I'm a big fan of CLASSIC. My palette usually hits with bold, saturated colors, but sometimes I love the mood of softer, muted tones.
When it comes to weddings, film is my medium of choice. It has the ability to absorb light and color in a way that digital can't. It's nostalgic, it's timeless, it's classic... and because of this when you look at your photos in twenty years they'll still feel as romantic and special as the day you took them. Don't get me wrong, I shoot digital too throughout the day when it's not conducive to shoot film, but I strive to edit my digital images to look like film so everything is cohesive and romantic.
I love couples who are confident, happy and know how to make each other laugh. Don't worry if you've never spent any time in front of a camera, I'll guide you through the process. It's all about having a bit of fun during this special time and being able to walk away with some great photographs.
If you love this stuff as much as I do, chances are we'll be best friends.
- I support Liverpool FC. Go Reds!
- Great coffee is as just as important as good sleep.
- Cocktail of choice is the Manhattan. Who makes the best one in Charlotte?
- Thanks to Top Gun, I love the F-14 Tomcat and airplanes. Always have. Always will.
- I play drums and used to tour in a band.
- Massive sweaters in the winter. Party shirts year round. I wear VANS for almost every occasion.
- New Orleans. The trumpets. The trombones. The vibe. It's my favorite city in the US.
- big dogs you can "wrastle" with because they more resemble a bear.
- Australia. It's been a second home to me since 2011. I've spent a lot of time on the Central Coast and Sydney.
If you've made it this far and are interested in having a chat, please fill out my contact form by clicking here. Or by droppping a quick email to email@example.com I'm easy going and would love to hear more about your wedding. Cheers!