Where to begin, right? There's just soooo much. In general, I'm a big fan of CLASSIC. My palette usually hits with bold, saturated colors, but sometimes I love the mood of softer, muted tones.
When it comes to weddings, I work hard to be capture the real moments that unfold throughout the day. Weddings tend to take on a personality of their own once things get going and I like being able to stay open to that creative opportunity. I love couples who are confident, happy and know how to make each other laugh. But if you've never spent any time in front of a camera, don't worry! You'll be pleasantly surprised. In the end, having fun and documenting your connection during this special time is the most important. My aim is to set ourselves up with the best scenario for magic and see what happens.
If you love this stuff as much as I do, chances are we'll be best friends.
- I support Liverpool FC. Go Reds!
- Great coffee. In Southend, Hex or NJC Atherton. NoDa = Smellycat. No more Daily Press :/ Spitfire Coffee in New Orleans.
- Craft beer. Wooden Robot.
- I love Manhattan's, but haven't found my favorite one in Charlotte yet? Any recommendations?
- Thanks to Top Gun, I love the F-14 Tomcat and airplanes. Always have. Always will.
- Massive sweaters in the winter. Party shirts year round. I wear VANS for almost every occasion.
- New Orleans. The trumpets. The trombones. The vibe. It's my favorite city in the US.
- big dogs you can wrastle with because they more resemble a bear.
- Australia. It's been a second home to me since 2011. I've spent a lot of time on the Central Coast and Sydney.
If you've made it this far and are interested in having a chat, please fill out my contact form by clicking here. Or by droppping a quick email to email@example.com I'm easy going and would love to hear more about your wedding. Cheers!